Casting is a common method in industrial manufacturing […]
Casting is a common method in industrial manufacturing models. Casting has less restrictions on the product and low internal stress in the product. Therefore, the production investment is small, and large-scale parts with excellent performance can be obtained, but the production cycle is long, and mechanical processing is required after molding. At present, casting, casting, casting, pressure casting, rotary casting and centrifugal casting are derived. This article mainly describes the specific process flow of a precision foundry.
1. Before casting, you must be fully familiar with the process documentation of the casting. Before casting, you should know the casting sequence, the required molten steel material, weight and the distribution of the mold. Check the number of ladle, repair quality and drying preheating, and check whether the crane is running normally.
2. Check whether the sand box clamp and the lock box bolt are firm and firm, the weight and position of the pressure iron are appropriate, and whether the riser ring, the pouring cup, the gate plug, etc. are properly installed. Eliminate the unsafe factors of the casting channel.
3. According to the casting sequence, the process requirements and the gate plugs required for the castings are properly placed. According to the casting sequence, the process requirements and the gate plugs required for the castings are properly placed.
4. Immediately after the start of casting, bleed air, while venting while casting, large castings should ignite the igniting material beside the vent. When casting large parts, after pouring, note one or two times from the riser, and the thin shell of the riser must be opened before pouring.
5. When the molten steel is poured to the height of the riser 1/3, it shall be placed in the specified quantity. Immediately after casting, the molten steel overflowing from the nozzle and the riser shall be removed, and the pouring cup shall be removed to facilitate the normal shrinkage of the falling sand and the casting.
6. After the molten steel is completely solidified, the mold can be moved. In the later stage of casting, pay attention to the amount of molten steel in the package. For the casting of important parts, the phenomenon of slag is not allowed to be poured, and the remaining molten steel is poured into the remaining tank (type).
7. The remaining sand type should be covered with the riser for re-arrangement. If the sand type storage time does not exceed 48 hours, it can be cast normally. If it exceeds 48 hours, it should be checked to see if the mold meets the requirements. No casting.
For experienced casters, these processes are no longer familiar, but for beginners, the study of these processes is essential, and a good casting process can make castings more precise.