Seamless elbow has the following advantages: sanitary, […]
Seamless elbow has the following advantages: sanitary, non-toxic, light weight, good heat resistance, corrosion resistance, good thermal insulation, good impact resistance and long service life.
1. Hygienic non-toxic: The material is completely composed of carbon and hydrogen, without adding any toxic heavy metal salt stabilizer. The hygienic performance of the material has been tested by the state authority.
2. Light weight: the density of stamping elbow is 0.89-0.91g/cm, which is only one tenth of that of steel tube. Because of its light weight, it can greatly reduce transportation costs and construction intensity of installation in industry.
3. Good heat resistance: when the working water temperature is 70 degrees, the softening temperature is 140 degrees.
4. Good corrosion resistance: Except for a few hydrogenating agents, it can resist the erosion of various chemical media. It has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, no rust, no corrosion, no bacteria, no electrochemical corrosion.
5. Good thermal insulation: Due to the low thermal conductivity of the material, the thermal conductivity of 20 degrees Celsius is 0.21-0.24W/mk, which is much smaller than that of steel pipe (43-52W/mk) and purple steel pipe (333W/mk), so PP-R pipe has good thermal insulation.
6. High impact resistance: Because of its unique impact strength performance, the ring stiffness is 1.3 times as much as that of other solid-wall pipes.
7. Long service life: Under rated service temperature and pressure, the service life of the pipe reaches more than 50 years. It has anti-ultraviolet and anti-radiation, so that the product will never fade.