The copper pipe refers to a pipe that is pressed and dr […]
The copper pipe refers to a pipe that is pressed and drawn using copper, and is also a seamless pipe. The copper tube has the characteristics of light weight, good thermal conductivity, firmness and corrosion resistance, and is very popular among people. Copper pipes are the most widely used and used in the electrical and electronic industries.
Copper tubes can be divided into tubes and tubes according to their shape.
The technical requirements for copper pipe processing are as follows:
1. The processing of the pipeline is carried out according to the design drawings, and the shape and size should meet the design requirements.
2. The diameter of the fracture should be changed within 2% of the standard diameter of the copper pipe, and the flange is not allowed to have flash and burrs.
3, the pipe should be deoiled, decontaminated, no copper scraps, the inner and outer surfaces are smooth, no oil, scars, scales.
4. The welding process must be protected by nitrogen. After welding, the inside is blown off with 2.8~3.0MPa dry compressed air.
The method of copper tube processing is as follows:
1. Precision cutting of various precision small tubes.
2. For all kinds of precision small tubes, the end face is sharpened.
3. Reaming and processing various precision small tubes.
4. Bending and forming various precision small tubes.
5. Machining of various precision small tubes on the side.
6. Welding and processing of various precision small tubes.
7. Staged compression and expansion processing of various precision small tubes.
8. Multi-station stretch forming products for various tubular products.
9. On the porous surface of the pipe fittings.