1. Reasonably use copper and aluminum (Al) turning and milling processing tools The light knives for processing steel and copper should be strictly differentiated and used, and the margin of the light knives should be reasonable, so that the smoothness of the workpiece and the lifetime of the tool will be better. 2. Before cnc […]
1. Reasonably use copper and aluminum (Al) turning and milling processing tools
The light knives for processing steel and copper should be strictly differentiated and used, and the margin of the light knives should be reasonable, so that the smoothness of the workpiece and the lifetime of the tool will be better.
2. Before cnc processing, first check (inspect and test) whether the tool swings within the allowable tolerance range with a calibration meter. The cutter head and lock nozzle should be blown clean with an air gun or wiped with a cloth before processing. Too dirty has a certain influence on the accuracy (precision) and quality of the workpiece (influence).
3. When clamping, pay attention to see if the name and model of the cnc processed workpiece and the program sheet are the same, whether the material (Material) size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and the number of calipers is used.
4. The CNC machining program sheet should be consistent with the reference angle direction marked by the mold (title: mother of industry), and then check whether the 3D drawing is correct, especially the workpiece that has been drilled and transported. Be sure to see the 3D drawing clearly Whether it is consistent with the water transport of the workpiece, if you are unclear, you should promptly report back to the programmer or find a fitter to check the 2D drawing to see if the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent. CNC machining greatly reduces the number of tooling, and processing parts with complex shapes does not require complicated tooling. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
5. The program list of CNC processing files should be normalized, including the mold number, name, program name, processing website content, tool size, feed amount, especially the safety length of tool clamping, the reserved margin for each program, The light knife should be clearly marked. The place where the R surface and the plane should be connected smoothly should be noted on the program sheet. The operator should increase the processing by 0.02～0.05MM before processing. Stop when the gong has been cut for a few times to see if Connect smoothly, feel whether to start with your hands, and lower the gong if it is not smooth.
6. Before processing, it is necessary to understand the content of the CNC machining program list website. There must be 2D or 3D diagrams on the program list, and it must be marked; X length, Y width, Z height; six-sided data (data).
Anything with a flat surface should be marked with ;Z; value. It is convenient for the operator to check (inspect and test) whether the data (data) is correct after processing. If there is a tolerance, indicate the tolerance data (data). CNC CNC machine tool processing solves the problem of complex, precise, small batch, and multi-variety parts processing. It is a flexible and high-performance automatic machine tool. It represents the development direction of modern machine tool control technology and is a typical mechatronics. product. It has been widely used in modern industry, greatly improving the production efficiency of enterprises.
7. The processing speed of the machine tool must be controlled strictly by the operator. The F speed and the S spindle speed must be adjusted reasonably. When the F speed is fast, the speed of the S spindle must be increased. The feed speed must be adjusted in different areas. CNC machining CNC machining refers to processing with CNC machining tools. CNC index-controlled machine tools are programmed and controlled by CNC machining languages, usually G codes. The CNC machining G code language tells the Cartesian position coordinates of the machining tool of the CNC machine tool, and controls the feed speed and spindle speed of the tool, as well as the tool changer, coolant and other functions. After the processing is finished, the inspection quality is no problem (Emerson) before getting off the machine to achieve perfect processing.
http://bonusveren.net https://viagrasatinalma.com https://resmikamagrajel.com/ https://cialishapsatis.com https://www.sanal-eczanem.com/