Due to the different precision and function of the cast […]
Due to the different precision and function of the cast iron plate, it is necessary to specify your own use when purchasing, and buy a cast iron plate suitable for you. In fact, the cast iron plate is widely used in various industries such as machine tools, technology, automobiles, motors, shipbuilding, etc. Used, the most important thing is in the machinery industry:
1. Marking work: The workpieces in the machine shop need to be drawn with some precise lines. At this time, the cast iron plate cannot be separated.
2. Inspection work: The cast iron platform can be used to measure the height and tolerance of the workpiece. The cast iron plate can be used as the reference surface for measurement.
3. Assembly work: Assembly of some parts also needs to be done on the plane of the cast iron platform.
4. Inspection work: Cast iron plates can also be used to draw tick marks, making measurement easier and more convenient.
5. Sheet metal work: Cast iron plates will appear more effective when processing thinner model parts. Because it involves shearing, punching/cutting/compositing, folding, welding, riveting, splicing, and forming, it is inseparable from cast iron.
The above is the main use of cast iron flat panels in the machinery industry. However, the use of the process should pay attention to the maintenance of the cast iron inspection platform, so as to extend the service life of the cast iron plate.