1. Gear processing: The key to gear processing is tooth […]
1. Gear processing: The key to gear processing is tooth surface processing. Methods include tool cutting and grinding wheel grinding. It is the process of obtaining the specific structure and precision of gears by mechanical methods. According to the processing principle, it can be divided into two categories: the forming method and the forming method.
gear processing product types:
Cylindrical gear: It can be divided into straight teeth and helical teeth according to the tooth shape, external gears and internal gears according to the position of the gear teeth, and disc teeth and shaft teeth according to the structure of the parts. Cylindrical gears are used for the transmission of power and motion of parallel shafts, such as gearbox speed change, engine ignition timing, etc.
2. Ring gear: For example, the synchronizer gear ring used for variable speed synchronization control belongs to the outer gear ring, and the ring gear used for planetary transmission and the sliding gear sleeve used for variable speed connection belong to the inner gear ring.
3. Bevel gear: According to the tooth shape, it can be divided into straight tooth bevel gear and spiral bevel gear. Among them, spiral bevel gears have formed different systems in the world according to the differences in tooth profile machining principles and methods, which are usually called standards. Bevel gears are used for the transmission of power and motion of crossed or staggered shafts, such as the differential and reducer of the rear axle.
4. Special-purpose gears: such as oil pump gears, speedometer worms, steering racks, etc.
Three kinds of gear processing methods: hobbing, tooth grinding, forming, tooth grinding, gear shaping, shaving, milling, etc.
Fourth, gear processing technology: Automobile gears generally belong to large-scale professional production. Cylindrical gears and bevel gears are widely representative, and different process combinations are required according to different structures and precisions. The slight deformation and process stability control during gear machining are relatively complicated. After blank forging, isothermal normalizing is mostly used in order to obtain good processing performance and uniform metallurgical structure of trend deformation; for low-speed cylindrical gears with low precision requirements, they can be shaved before hot and not processed after hot, radial shaving The application of the method expands the application range of shaving; cylindrical gears have two ways of honing and grinding after hot processing. The cost of honing is low but the ability to correct the tooth shape is weak, and the precision of grinding is high and the cost is high. The tooth tip trimming and the drum tooth trimming process along the tooth length direction can significantly reduce gear meshing noise and improve transmission performance. Straight bevel gears are mainly used in differentials. Due to the low speed and relatively low accuracy requirements, precision forging tooth shape is an important development direction. In spiral bevel gear machining calculations and machine tool adjustments, the very complicated and time-consuming manual operations in the past have been replaced by modern special software and computer programs. The introduction of finite element analysis has made the design of process parameters more reliable and convenient. There are two types of spiral bevel gear after hot grinding: grinding and grinding. Due to the high cost, low efficiency and limitations of grinding gear, most grinding teeth are currently used. The geometric correction ability of grinding bevel is very weak. The driven gear mostly adopts the carburizing and pressing process.