Liquid metal is poured into the cavity of a casting mol […]
Liquid metal is poured into the cavity of a casting mold to fit the shape and size of the part, and then cooled and solidified to obtain a blank or cast part.
The method of casting liquid metal into a casting cavity suitable for the shape of a part and obtaining a part or a blank after cooling and solidification is called casting. The casting obtained by casting is called casting.
Casting structure design: In order to ensure its working performance and mechanical performance requirements, taking into account the requirements of the casting process and alloy casting performance on the casting structure, whether the structural design of the casting is reasonable or not, it has a great impact on quality. Production efficiency and casting costs.
The main problems and design requirements of the design, the layout of the parts inside the box, and the relationship between the parts outside the box and the parts outside the box should be considered first in the design. For example, the shape and size of the box should be determined by the lathe according to the requirements of the two minarets. In addition, the following issues should be considered:
(1) Meet the requirements of strength and stiffness. It is an important issue to meet the strength of the box with a large force, but for most box parts, the main index for evaluating its performance is stiffness, because the stiffness of the box part not only affects the normal work of the transmission part, And affect its performance. Durability of parts. Includes automatic selection of castings.
(2) Heat dissipation and thermal deformation. Friction heating of the parts inside the box changes the viscosity of the lubricating oil and affects the lubrication performance. The increase in temperature causes the thermal deformation of the box, especially the thermal deformation and thermal stress with uneven temperature distribution, which has a great impact on the accuracy and strength of the box.
(3) The structural design is reasonable. For example, the fulcrum arrangement, the reinforcement arrangement, the location of the openings, and the design of the connection structure are all conducive to improving the strength and stiffness of the box.
(4) Good technology. Including blank manufacturing, machining and heat treatment, assembly adjustment, installation and fixation, lifting and transportation, maintenance and repair.
(5) Good appearance and small quality.